Here at Sirois Tool we are one of the leading manufacturing sources of cutting tools, and precision tooling that manufacture low-volume machine parts and assemblies. Become part of our dedicated family and work with a team of individuals with an amazing amount of talent and knowledge while enjoying your nights and weekends off!
We are looking for someone with experience as a WEDM/EDM machinist in a job shop environment and in this position, you will be working with a team in accomplishing machining tasks that are instrumental in making the company more of a success. If you want an exciting challenging career where you can use your previous skills and have the opportunity to develop them even further, then this is the place for you.
We pride ourselves in the ability to hold tight tolerances on the work we do and there are somethings we feel very strong about.
- Great teams are what make a company a success, and we challenge our team to always be looking for ideas and better ways to improve the work they do.
- Understand our business, that our customers and their customers depend on us to deliver quality parts and deliver them on time. We look for dedicated, hardworking, smart individuals who we can depend on being at work every day.
YOU MUST HAVE:
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Have the ability to hold tight tolerances of +/- .0001.
- Load new and existing programs and set up the machinery to produce highly precise short-run orders in Wire EDM equipment.
- Write and edit programs using Esprit.
- Experience with precision measurement methods and systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, and follow instructions and procedures closely while offering suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a versatile environment.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices on machines and in work area. Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations.
- Computer skills and file format manipulation.
- Prior work experience with EDM in a job shop/manufacturing facility.
- Must have an understanding of GD&T.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex drawings, follow routers, and use basic hand-held measuring tools.