EDM (Sinker)/ Wire EDM Technician
Sirois Tool Company is looking for an experienced EDM (Sinker) / Wire EDM technician.
Looking for a challenge, join our team of highly skilled Sinker and Wire EDM technicians. Must possess knowledge of Programming, Setup and Inspection of tight tolerance parts.
Must be experienced in making and maintaining electrodes when required.
We are willing to train the correct individual who possess some skills, but this is not an entry level position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Have the ability to hold tight tolerances.
· Load new and existing programs and set up the machinery to produce highly precise short-run orders in Wire and Sinker EDM.
· Write and edit programs using Esprit.
· Experience with precision measurement methods and systems.
· Demonstrate the ability to work independently, and follow instructions and procedures closely while offering suggestions for continuous improvement.
· Ability to work in a versatile environment.
· Maintain good housekeeping practices on machines and in work area. Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations.
· Computer skills and file format manipulation.
· Prior work experience with EDM in a job shop/manufacturing facility.
· Must have an understanding of GD&T.
· Must be able to read and interpret complex drawings, follow routers, and use basic hand-held measuring tools.
Please note: Experience is required for this position at this time.