CNC 5-Axis Programmer
Here at Sirois Tool we are one of the leading manufacturing sources of cutting tools, and precision tooling that manufacture low-volume machine parts and assemblies. Become part of our dedicated family and work with a team of individuals with an amazing amount of talent and knowledge while enjoying your nights and weekends off!
Our company is looking for a motivated, self-starting Experienced CNC 5-Axis Programmer with 5+ years of programming experience to join our Team. This position requires hands-on and the individual will be responsible for writing programs for our CNC department. Candidate must possess a strong manufacturing knowledge, time management, and have the ability to coordinate multiple projects. If you want an exciting challenging career where you can use your skills and have the opportunity to develop them even further, then this is the place for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
- Demonstrate proficiency with MasterCam to program 3,4 and 5 Axis Mills
- Ability to read engineering prints, including the ability to understand GD&T
- Develop and program work-holding fixtures and jaws
- Must be able to select speeds, feeds, and tooling types for various types of materials
- Ability to read and understand G-code
- Work with the department lead to schedule production, and scheduling to ensure a smooth workflow
- Must have the ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects
- Ability to work with a high mix, low volume production/prototyping parts
We pride ourselves in the ability to hold tight tolerances on the work we do and there are somethings we feel very strong about.
- Great teams are what make a company a success, and we challenge our team to always be looking for ideas and better ways to improve the work they do.
- Understand our business, that our customers and their customers depend on us to deliver quality parts and deliver them on time. We look for dedicated, hardworking, smart individuals who we can depend on being at work every day.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Have the ability to work and lead in a fast-paced job shop environment
- Hands-on type of person, who also has the ability to communicate efficiently and provide assistance
- Strong computer skills and experience using ERP system and MasterCam
- Detail oriented, organized and have planning skills
- A sense of humor and ability to work and communicate with others
- To pat yourself on the back and be self-motivated
- The desire to show off and meet or exceed your measurable performance goals
- The ability to smile, laugh and deal with objections
- An appetite to enjoy company luncheons and summer time grilling
Previously noted: Experience is required for this position at this time. This position is not eligible for remote work, hands work on is required. This is not an entry level position.