At the end of the day we bet on people, not on strategies.
Please take a minute and review some of the benefits we offer our employees and you will see why our employee turnover rate is low.
(On average our employees have been with the company for 10 years and currently one of our employee’s tenure is 44 years.)
Some of the Benefits with a career at Sirois Tool
- Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance currently 100% of the premiums are paid by the company for you and your family.
- Plus Health Reimbursement Account which will reimburse you for certain expenses not covered by our Insurance Plan.
- Optional High Deductible Health Plan (H.S.A.) with an H.S.A. contribution by the company.
- Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield Dental Insurance providing for regular preventive care and orthodontics up to $1500 per member with a Maximum Carryover Provision.
- Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield Vision Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance 100% paid by company with approved benefits staring on the 1stday due to an injury or 8thday due to sickness.
- Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield Group Life Insurance providing a benefit of $50,000 during employment.
- Additional Life / AD&D Coverage available to employees and family members at a low weekly cost through a payroll deduction.
- Principal Profit Sharing Pension Plan and 401k Plan with company contributions. Payroll deductions for your contributions to your 401k Plan, with a company match, dollar for dollar, up to 5% of your earnings. Plus, a discretionary company contribution, based on company annual profits, of up to 10% of your earnings. This is a self-directed plan with an Investment Advisor provided to help you make the best choices for your future.
- Annual Performance Appraisals allowing you the opportunity to give and receive feedback with management.
- Campus like Industrial Park located just off the Berlin Turnpike.
- Generous Paid Time off Policy for Vacation, Personal days and Sick days.
- Paid Time off for Jury Duty and Bereavement for immediate family members.
- Overtime is usually available. We normally expect at least 45 hours a week, but more overtime may be worked when the workload permits.
- Paid Holidays for New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, and Christmas Day.
- Prescription Safety Glasses and Safety Shoes are provided to the employees at no cost to the employee per the program guidelines.
- Referral Program If an employee refers a new employee to the company and he/she is still employed by the company after 6 months from the date of hire the company will pay the referring employee a one-time bonus.
- Training for any job-related courses at no cost to the employee.
- Tuition Reimbursement for job related courses completed and passed.
- Uniforms are provided to the employees at no cost to the employee per the program guidelines.
- We provide a safe and healthy work environment which is clean, and air conditioned through the entire facility.
- Weekly Payroll with direct deposit.
- Year End Bonus based on the company’s annual profits.
The company reserves the right to modify the structure or cancel any or all benefits at any time during employment with the company and benefits only apply to eligible employees. We have provided similarly generous benefits for most of the over 60 years that the company has existed and it is our desire to provide all our employees with the best benefits that the business conditions allow.