Planning Your Fall for Maximum Results
September is a good month to refocus. With the summer behind us it’s time to concentrate on the business. This is also the time that there are an increased number of opportunities to engage outside the workplace. Sirois Tool is participating in many events over for the next several weeks. Here are just a few of the commitments on our calendar.
- Tuesday, September 13th, CT Tooling and Machining Association (CTMA) will host a tour of The Arthur G. Russell Company in Bristol, CT. Sirois Tool will be sponsoring the food following the tour. See all of the details here.
- Wednesday, October 5th, the Connecticut Tooling and Machining Association (CTMA) and the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) will hold a joint networking event at The Alvarium Beer Company in New Britain. Sirois Tool is sponsoring the food for this event and Marion Manufacturing is sponsoring drinks. Details and registration are here.
- Tuesday, October 18th we’ll be touring the brand new high-tech Machining & Metrology departments at the Platt Tech Precision Machining Open House in Milford, sponsored by ManufactureCT. Doors open at 2 p.m. for tours and networking, with food and beverages served at 4 p.m. This event is open to all manufacturers. To register for this event, contact David Tuttle at David.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sirois Tool CEO Alan Ortner will participate in the NTMA’s “Manufacturing Engage 2022” Conference October 25th through October 28th in Kansas City, Missouri. Alan has served as chairman of the NTMA since January 1, 2021.
- Sirois Tool HR Manager Cheryl Huck will continue to represent Sirois Tool and local manufacturers as a member of the Berlin Business Association throughout the fall.
- We’ve already begun planning a 2023 event with Goodwin University, and we’ll share updates on that as soon as they’re available.
When determining which events to support we focus on three things. 1. Does it help our business; 2. Does it help our industry; and 3. Does it help our community? Having this focus allows us to choose those events that make the most sense for Sirois Tool. We hope to see you at one (or all!) of the upcoming events.