Precision Surface/Cylindrical Grinding Machinist
Sirois Tool is one of the leading manufacturers of precision tooling, fixtures and gages. We also manufacture low-volume precision machine parts and assemblies. Become part of our dedicated team and work with other individuals with an amazing amount of talent and knowledge while enjoying your nights and weekends off!
Sirois Tool is currently hiring for Surface Grinder to learn and carry on the grinding legacy that is becoming a lost art. This candidate will work and learning with the best of the trade. Develop skills and tricks of the trade that you don’t learn from any school.
- Read Blue Prints and Shop Math
- GD&T a plus, but not required (will train)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Surface/Cylindrical Grinding: 5+ years
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Have the ability to hold tight tolerances of +/- .0001
- Work independently
- Ability to set-up own work
- Ability to work from verbal instructions
- Ability to work in a versatile environment
- Communicates with management, engineers and quality personnel to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.