Here at Sirois Tool we are one of the leading manufacturing sources of cutting tools, and precision tooling that manufacture low-volume machine parts and assemblies. Become part of our dedicated family and work with a team of individuals with an amazing amount of talent and knowledge while enjoying your nights and weekends off!
Our company is growing so we are looking for a Process Engineer, someone with experience in a job shop environment. This person will be working with a team in accomplishing tasks that are instrumental in making the company more of a success. If you want an exciting challenging career where you can use your skills and have the opportunity to develop them even further, then this is the place for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES:
- Develop cost estimates, work instructions and BOM files
- Develop manufacturing processes and process routers, op sheets
- Review of existing processes, creation of work procedures and engineering methods for manufacturing
- Ability to help find solutions to production issues and improving overall efficiency of production floor and efficiency by detailing inspection methods
- Provide manufacturing decision making information and recommend new processes and technology
- Assist in FA on production floor to validate work instructions and process specifications
- Ability to work with others to assure product quality and timely delivery
We pride ourselves in the ability to hold tight tolerances on the work we do and there are somethings we feel very strong about.
- Great teams are what make a company a success, and we challenge our team to always be looking for ideas and better ways to improve the work they do.
- Understand our business, that our customers and their customers depend on us to deliver quality parts and deliver them on time. We look for dedicated, hardworking, smart individuals who we can depend on being at work every day.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Strong Blueprint reading skills
- Knowledge and understanding of GD&T
- Have the ability to work and lead in a fast-paced job shop environment
- Hands-on type of person, who also has the ability to communicate efficiently and provide assistance
- Strong computer skills and experience using ERP system and Solidworks
- Detail oriented, organized and have planning skills
- A sense of humor and ability to work and communicate with others
- To pat yourself on the back and be self-motivated
- The desire to show off and meet or exceed your measurable performance goals
- The ability to smile, laugh and deal with objections
- An appetite to enjoy company luncheons and summer time grilling